In this week’s edition of Newsweek, Jonathan Alter argues that American society is making a noticeable shift to the political left. However, in the same issue, Jon Meacham suggests that America is still basically a center-right nation. On today’s program, guest host Russell Moore welcomes Chuck Colson to the program for a conversation about political realignment, moral values, and the place of the church in our cultural condition.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1