In his recent book, Getting the Blues: What Blues Music Teaches Us About Suffering and Salvation, historian Stephen Nichols argues that blues music is full of gospel categories that remind us of our fallen condition, human suffering, and our need for redemption. Prof. Nichols joins guest host Russell Moore for an interesting conversation about music, theology, and the Christian life.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case