Ask a lot of American evangelicals and you’ll find many are characterized by a pronounced sense of discouragement, even worry, about everything from the economy to politics. However, as guest host Russell Moore argues on today’s program, Christians have tremendous grounds for hope and encouragement. Philip Jenkins, author of The Lost History of Christianity and The New Faces of Christianity, joins us for a helpful conversation about the good news coming from the global Christian community.
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case