News of a recent first-grade field trip to a teacher’s same sex-wedding in California prompts serious questions about how Christian families can reconcile their biblical convictions amidst a sweeping cultural shift. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler explores the questions surrounding the Proposition 8 ballot initiative in California and the Christian response to the arguments for same-sex marriage.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Sexual Confusion and the End of Friendship
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)