News of a recent first-grade field trip to a teacher’s same sex-wedding in California prompts serious questions about how Christian families can reconcile their biblical convictions amidst a sweeping cultural shift. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler explores the questions surrounding the Proposition 8 ballot initiative in California and the Christian response to the arguments for same-sex marriage.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens