The final presidential debate raised the question of abortion for the first time in three such appearances to Barack Obama and John McCain. A number of pundits have suggested that Obama blazed a new and reconciliatory trail in the cultural division over Roe v. Wade. However, as Dr. Mohler argues on today’s program, Sen. Obama’s position is one that ultimately fails to answer the inherent moral questions that rest at the heart of the culture of death.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case