The final presidential debate raised the question of abortion for the first time in three such appearances to Barack Obama and John McCain. A number of pundits have suggested that Obama blazed a new and reconciliatory trail in the cultural division over Roe v. Wade. However, as Dr. Mohler argues on today’s program, Sen. Obama’s position is one that ultimately fails to answer the inherent moral questions that rest at the heart of the culture of death.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1