A number of prominent pro-life advocates have recently announced their support for Barack Obama’s candidacy, arguing that while Obama may not favor overturning Roe v. Wade, his administration would ultimately reduce the number of abortions. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler welcomes Robert George for a revealing look at Sen. Obama’s position and policy commitments on issues related to the sanctity of human life.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case