A number of prominent pro-life advocates have recently announced their support for Barack Obama’s candidacy, arguing that while Obama may not favor overturning Roe v. Wade, his administration would ultimately reduce the number of abortions. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler welcomes Robert George for a revealing look at Sen. Obama’s position and policy commitments on issues related to the sanctity of human life.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1