With HarperOne’s release of the Green Bible, the mainstream media is once again asking if evangelicals are finally developing an “environmental consciousness.” On today’s program, Dr. Mohler discusses the inherent problems in the Green Bible and the underlying ideology, while also recognizing the call for Christians to exercise stewardship over God’s creation.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens