In her recent book, Quitting Church: Why the Faithful Are Fleeing and What to Do about It, Julia Duin analyzes the data on the decreasing rate of American churchgoers and makes a number of proposals to reverse the trend. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler discusses the strengths and weaknesses of the book and discusses the issue of ‘quitting church’ in greater detail.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Sexual Confusion and the End of Friendship
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)