It seems like the typical week now brings an unprecedented surge of troubling new developments in the world of bioethics. From movements to dismantle human exceptionalism, granting rights to apes and even ‘nature’, to the spread of the so-called “right to die” crusade, Christians are in need of reliable information on all of these fronts. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler welcomes Wesley Smith, senior fellow at the Discovery Institute, for a survey of the latest developments in the world of bioethics.
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case