Voters in California are now accustomed to a long list of ballot initiatives every election season, some more noteworthy than others. This November, Proposition 4 will present Californians with the opportunity to demand that doctors notify an adult family member before performing an abortion on an under-18-year-old girl. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler looks at some of the arguments being made against the initiative and argues that they reflect a willingness to sell out the safety of children and families for the sake of pro-abortion ideology.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case