In the most recent issue of Newsweek, prominent atheist and author Sam Harris argues that Sarah Palin’s evangelical beliefs should disqualify her from public office, suggesting that they could have disastrous consequences in the global and national scene. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler explains why Harris’ article represents a challenge not only to Gov. Palin, but to any place for evangelicals in American public life.
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case