When best-selling Christian vocalist Ray Boltz recently announced his homosexuality, divorcing his wife of 33 years, Christians everywhere took notice. However, Boltz’s own experience is a painful reminder not only of the sexual confusion of our day, but of how poorly our churches have often ministered to those struggling with homosexual inclinations. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler discusses the news about Ray Boltz and what it says about us and our churches.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case