Americans have never lived in a period of greater and more widespread affluence. But how does this unprecedented level of affluence impact the Christian family? On today’s program, Dr. Mohler explores how parents can thoughtfully and biblically shepherd their children in a world of wealth and rising lifestyle expectations.
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case