The recent news that Alaska Governor Sarah Palin’s seventeen year-old unmarried daughter is pregnant sparked a firestorm of conversation in the political world. But the dilemma of a teenage pregnancy is one that American families regularly face, including Christian homes. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler explores the issue and offers some suggestions on how Christian families should think through this scenario.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case