With Barack Obama officially receiving his party’s nomination and the announcement of Sarah Palin as John McCain’s running mate, presidential history has seen some significant milestones in 2008. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler considers the historical perspective and asks listeners to what extent these historic “firsts” will influence their vote.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1