Barack Obama has made his proposal for universal preschool a central plank in his campaign. However, in a recent article in the Wall Street Journal, Shikha Dalmia and Lisa Snell argue that proposals like Sen. Obama’s are not only economically problematic, but also pose a threat to the education of young children. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler looks at the policy proposals and the ideological visions involved.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens