Barack Obama has made his proposal for universal preschool a central plank in his campaign. However, in a recent article in the Wall Street Journal, Shikha Dalmia and Lisa Snell argue that proposals like Sen. Obama’s are not only economically problematic, but also pose a threat to the education of young children. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler looks at the policy proposals and the ideological visions involved.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case