With our culture’s shifting definitions of marriage, legal scholars are increasingly skeptical about the constitutionality of any ban on polygamy. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler looks at the issues involved, the arguments proposed, and suggests some guidelines for sound Christian thinking on the subject.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case