Saturday night’s civil forum at Saddleback Church has caused a lot of discussion about the interaction between pastor Rick Warren and presidential candidates Barack Obama and John McCain. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler examines much of what was said (as well as what was left unsaid.) and what it tells us of the developing presidential race.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens