Saturday night’s civil forum at Saddleback Church has caused a lot of discussion about the interaction between pastor Rick Warren and presidential candidates Barack Obama and John McCain. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler examines much of what was said (as well as what was left unsaid.) and what it tells us of the developing presidential race.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1