More and more evangelicals are asking questions about the ethical issues at stake in the use of birth control. For Roman Catholics, 1968 was a milestone in ecclesiastical discourse on the subject with Paul VI’s controversial encyclical, Humanae Vitae. Forty years later, evangelicals are awakening to the fact that these are questions relevant to more than just Roman Catholics. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler discusses issues related to birth control, the family, and the Christian worldview.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case