Will evangelical voters be influenced by who John McCain or Barack Obama choose as their running mates? Are there any issues that could make or break the evangelical vote? On today’s program, guest host Russell Moore welcomes Richard Land and Marvin Olasky for a conversation about all of the rumors surrounding the Vice Presidential selection process.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case