In her recent book, Sex in Crisis: The New Sexual Revolution and the Future of American Politics, historian Dagmar Herzog suggests that evangelical Christians have largely been conformed to the standards of the sexual revolution, rather than transforming the culture around them. On today’s program, guest host Russell Moore welcomes Prof. Herzog to the program.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1