In her recent book, Sex in Crisis: The New Sexual Revolution and the Future of American Politics, historian Dagmar Herzog suggests that evangelical Christians have largely been conformed to the standards of the sexual revolution, rather than transforming the culture around them. On today’s program, guest host Russell Moore welcomes Prof. Herzog to the program.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case