Is technology changing the way that we think and process information? A number of social theorists are suggesting that it is. But do these questions have unique relevance for Christians? Can we remain godly in a wired world? Guest host Russell Moore welcomes Christian philosopher John Mark Reynolds to the program for a discussion on this subject.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach