Is technology changing the way that we think and process information? A number of social theorists are suggesting that it is. But do these questions have unique relevance for Christians? Can we remain godly in a wired world? Guest host Russell Moore welcomes Christian philosopher John Mark Reynolds to the program for a discussion on this subject.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- Sexual Confusion and the End of Friendship