When it became public that Tony Campolo had been named to the Democratic Party’s platform committee, pro-life Democrats expressed hope that an ‘abortion reduction’ plank might be introduced into the party’s platform, even if Roe v. Wade could never be overturned. Other pro-life advocates, including Robert P. George, argue that such a proposal gives away too much of the pro-life cause. On today’s program, guest host Russell Moore welcomes Campolo and George to the program.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case