Can a Christian mom do everything the world tells them they can and should do? The perfect education, career, and family? Singer Heather Payne recently announced she was leaving Point of Grace to spend more time at home with her family. According to her, much of that decision was motivated by frustration at trying to do everything at once. She and her husband Brian join guest host Russell Moore for a helpful conversation about her own experience and broader implications for churches.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case