In his new book, Thank God for Evolution: How the Marriage of Science and Religion Will Transform Your Life and Our World, Michael Dowd argues that evolution plays in integral part in the Christian gospel. Guest host Russell Moore concludes, however, that the book has very little gospel in it. Rev. Dowd joins Dr. Moore as a guest on today’s program.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens