Have evangelical Christians been taken for granted by the Republican Party? In his recent book, Grand New Party: How Republicans Can Win the Working Class and Save the American Dream, Ross Douthat argues that the Republican Party has to take specific steps if it is going to retain its core supporters, including evangelicals. He joins guest host Russell Moore today for a conversation about his book.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case