As Americans celebrate Independence Day, many churches across the country will include patriotic elements in their worship services this weekend. But is such a component nothing more than nationalist idolatry? Or is it an appropriate display of thankfulness to God for our freedoms? On today’s program, guest host Russell Moore welcomes Mark Dever and Stanley Hauerwas for a provocative conversation on the subject.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)