As Americans celebrate Independence Day, many churches across the country will include patriotic elements in their worship services this weekend. But is such a component nothing more than nationalist idolatry? Or is it an appropriate display of thankfulness to God for our freedoms? On today’s program, guest host Russell Moore welcomes Mark Dever and Stanley Hauerwas for a provocative conversation on the subject.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case