With the legalization of same-sex marriage in California, mainstream media outlets have quickly argued for the progressive value of the action. Some have even suggested that it serves to strengthen the institution of marriage and that those opposed are motivated by irrationality and fear. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler examines some of the media coverage and the implications of re-defining the institution of marriage.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case