This week’s edition of the New York Times Magazine highlights the confusion surrounding what has come to be known as the equal parenting movement. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler considers the implications of a biblical understanding of gender roles and how it informs how we handle our homes.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1