Sociologist Bradford Wilcox is a keen observer of social issues related to the American family. In today’s Wall Street Journal, Prof. Wilcox points to his recent research that makes a strong case for the close connections between religious participation and fatherhood. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler takes a look at Wilcox’s article and research, noting its implications for Christian families.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Sexual Confusion and the End of Friendship
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)