David Wells has been one of the most astute critics of what ails contemporary evangelicalism. His most recent book, The Courage to Be Protestant, is a summation of his previous four-volume series and offers evangelicals not only a somber picture of their current condition, but also a hopeful prescription for what might correct their course. He joins Dr. Mohler as a special guest on today’s edition of the program.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)