In a recent article in London’s Guardian, Ian McEwan argues that religious belief in an apocalyptic end determined by a sovereign and holy deity paralyzes human action, even redemption. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler argues, however, that the Christian worldview makes a direct connection between how we live now and what we believe about the end of the world and divine judgment.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case