The legal situation surrounding the FLDS sect in Texas raises a host of legal questions. Clearly the state does have a responsibility to protect those than cannot protect themselves. But are there any boundaries? On today’s program, Dr. Mohler asks when it would be and when it would not be appropriate for the state to intervene in the way parents choose to raise their families.
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case