The legal situation surrounding the FLDS sect in Texas raises a host of legal questions. Clearly the state does have a responsibility to protect those than cannot protect themselves. But are there any boundaries? On today’s program, Dr. Mohler asks when it would be and when it would not be appropriate for the state to intervene in the way parents choose to raise their families.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach