Just what makes humans different from other animals? A recent article in New Scientist explains how scientists and bioethicists are struggling to explain human exceptionalism. Apart from a theocentric worldview, they have very little to work with. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler analyzes the article and considers what it tells us about what it means to be made in the image of God.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case