Keith and Kristyn Getty have been at the forefront of a renaissance in robust theological hymnody among evangelicals both in America and the United Kingdom. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler welcomes the Gettys for an extended conversation about the significance of developing songs for the church both tailored for congregational singing and rich in Christian truth.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens