Keith and Kristyn Getty have been at the forefront of a renaissance in robust theological hymnody among evangelicals both in America and the United Kingdom. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler welcomes the Gettys for an extended conversation about the significance of developing songs for the church both tailored for congregational singing and rich in Christian truth.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Sexual Confusion and the End of Friendship
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)