In a recent article in The Weekly Standard, Wesley Smith notes the growing call in Europe for “plant rights” amid a culture that increasingly resists anything that smacks of human exceptionalism. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler welcomes Smith for a timely conversation about what is at stake in the ideological conflict over human dignity and life.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)