When the California Supreme Court issued its decision today legalizing same-sex marriage, it sent waves throughout the national media. Overturning a voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, the court’s decision now mandates that the state comply with its interpretation of the state’s constitution. On today’s program Dr. Mohler welcomes Maggie Gallagher and John Eastman to the show for a helpful discussion about the legal and cultural implications of today’s decision.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens