The struggle to define “normal” is often one plagued with confusion and moral hypocrisy. When individuals and institutions abandon any commitment to an objective and unchanging source of moral authority, we’re eventually left to ourselves when attempting to make moral judgments. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler examines a recent article in USA Today that reminds us of the necessity of thinking in a distinctly Christian manner.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case