The struggle to define “normal” is often one plagued with confusion and moral hypocrisy. When individuals and institutions abandon any commitment to an objective and unchanging source of moral authority, we’re eventually left to ourselves when attempting to make moral judgments. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler examines a recent article in USA Today that reminds us of the necessity of thinking in a distinctly Christian manner.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens