Does the biblical worldview inform the way Christians should think about death? Ligon Duncan thinks so and has written a helpful book to help Christians think biblically on the subject. On today’s program, Duncan joins Dr. Mohler for a conversation about his recent book, Fear Not! Death and the Afterlife from a Christian Perspective.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Sexual Confusion and the End of Friendship
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)