Does the human embryo deserve our full respect and protection? In their recent book, Embryo: A Defense of Human Life, Robert George and Christopher Tollefsen argue convincingly that it does. Prof. George joins us on today’s program about the argument for defending even the youngest of human life.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case