Miley Cyrus entered a whirlwind of controversy when celebrity photographer Annie Leibovitz’s provocative photoshoot of the pop teen idol was published in Vanity Fair. Now parents are left to figure out just how best to explain the whole affair to their daughters. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler discusses the controversy and what it says about our ideas on children, art, and beauty.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens