The history of the movement to control the world’s population is a largely untold story which includes a number of painful lessons. In his recently released book, Fatal Misconception: The Struggle to Control World Population, Matthew Connelly has chonicled the history of the movement. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler welcomes Professor Connelly for a conversation about the book and its lessons for the 21st century.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach