When Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama took the stage last night at the so-called “Compassion Forum” in Grantham, PA, issues of faith and religion were at the center of much of the conversation. The event was punctuated by the controversy surrounding some of Sen. Obama’s recent statements about religion and politics. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler and guest Russell Moore discuss the forum and its broader significance.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1