Almost out of nowhere, William P. Young’s The Shack has stormed to the top of the bestseller list in Christian fiction. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler gives an extended analysis of the book and makes note of its serious, even dangerous, theological deficiencies.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens