Almost out of nowhere, William P. Young’s The Shack has stormed to the top of the bestseller list in Christian fiction. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler gives an extended analysis of the book and makes note of its serious, even dangerous, theological deficiencies.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1