In a recent campaign rally in Pennsylvania, Sen. Barack Obama argued for broad sex education reform, noting that he does not want his daughters to be “punished with a baby” if they “make a mistake.” On today’s program, Dr. Mohler considers the worldview inherent in such a statement and what it says about a Christian defense of the sanctity of human life.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case