A wave of new reproductive technologies in recent years has created an entirely new set of ethical dilemmas. These issues are especially relevant to Christian medical providers who regularly have to bring their Christian worldview to bear upon the trends in their field. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler welcomes two experienced Christian doctors, Orman Simmons and Ken Singleton, for a helpful conversation about a wide range of ethical questions.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case