What effect has the divorce industry had upon the American family? In Taken into Custody: The War Against Fathers, Marriage, and the Family, Stephen Baskerville argues that it has jeopardized some of our most precious civil rights and the integrity of the family. He joins Dr. Mohler on today’s program for an extended conversation about his book and the issues at stake for American families.
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case