A recent op-ed in The New York Times by novelist Harlan Coben generated a bit of discussion when he argued that parents should install spyware on their children’s computers to track their activity. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler looks at Mr. Coben’s article as well as the response to it and asks what it all says about how we define parental responsibility and authority.
- The Osteen Predicament -- Mere Happiness Cannot Bear the Weight of the Gospel
- "And Them That Mourn -- Celebrating Christmas in the Face of Grief and Death"
- Moses Without the Supernatural -- Ridley Scott's "Exodus: Gods and Kings"
- The Briefing 12-19-14
- Joy to the World -- Even So Lord, Come Quickly
- Christmas: A Sacred Holiday in a Secular Age - A Conversation with Tara Moore
- The Briefing 12-18-14