A recent op-ed in The New York Times by novelist Harlan Coben generated a bit of discussion when he argued that parents should install spyware on their children’s computers to track their activity. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler looks at Mr. Coben’s article as well as the response to it and asks what it all says about how we define parental responsibility and authority.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case