During the controversy surrounding Jeremiah Wright’s incendiary comments from the pulpit, the national media has made note of his identification with black liberation theology. However, very few have paused to consider the theological currents underneath the surface. On today’s show, Dr. Mohler welcomes Eric Redmond, pastor of Hillcrest Baptist Church in Temple Hills, MD, for a helpful conversation about the state of African-American theology.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Sexual Confusion and the End of Friendship
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)