After five years in Iraq, Americans continue to wrestle with the ethical questions surrounding warfare. For Christians, these questions are especially important and how we answer them will tell us what source of authority we are looking to. On today’s program, guest host Russell Moore welcomes Ron Sider, a longtime advocate of Christian pacifism, to the program.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1