After five years in Iraq, Americans continue to wrestle with the ethical questions surrounding warfare. For Christians, these questions are especially important and how we answer them will tell us what source of authority we are looking to. On today’s program, guest host Russell Moore welcomes Ron Sider, a longtime advocate of Christian pacifism, to the program.
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case